IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
08 July, 01:34
🔥🔥BRACE YOURSELVES! CLIMATE LOCKDOWNS COMING! 😨 PHASE 2 ??? Been a while since I personally heard more about this until stumbling upon this Tucker video from 2 weeks ago , June 22,2021 > https://www.youtube.com/wa... < After you listen to Tucker, take a look at the 4 photos I added in COMMENTS to jog everyone's memory as a reminder of WHAT was found on the EVERGREEN ship (besides children & expired vaccines😠) The illustration photo explains Round 2 coming. I'll add the EVERGREEN video link in comments also or a separate post where I got the photo clips from. The photos I added to COMMENTS below are to simplify for those who don't have time to watch both videos. What do you guys think... will there be a CLIMATE CHANGE LOCKDOWN coming?? 🤔😭 I'm so sick of this evil CR@P!😠 I can't wait for President Trump to officially be in the White House again.
Tucker: Brace yourselves, climate lockdowns are coming - YouTube

Climate Depot's Marc Morano reacts to climate activist fantasy for keeping emissions down on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.' #FoxNews #TuckerSubscribe to Fox News!...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Willow My dogo @Willow5
08 July, 01:46
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
spot on!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
Thanks. I don't even know what to think of it anymore. I just know that I already depleted most of my "ROUND 1" supplies🙄😂
01:51 AM - Jul 08, 2021
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by In_The_Lane in this post can reply
Willow My dogo @Willow5
08 July, 01:58
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
same here but seems like we have major shortages coming. I live in crazy liberal silicon valley and dont know how much more I can take.