Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
07 July, 08:40
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
Wake Up!! Wake Up!! Wake up outta your sleep!! Wake Up!!

From markofka
That’s how we truthers try to wake up the sleepers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 July, 08:42
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
TBN though, illuminati front, IF THEY BACKED THEM< WATCH THEM illuminati fakers. HUGE DEAL I mean I researched them up one side and down the other. NOT real christians, FAKERS< tunnels under their "christian theme park" freaking ORU under the "praise tunnel" NO real christian would be allowed on there. BET>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heal The World Joyful @HealTheWorld
07 July, 09:17
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
this is the side of victory church which is a sister to ORU and its on the opposite side of the street

HOLY SHIT heard PRE NET by the whistler blower insider about ORU "esp under the praise cathedral" think well lots of folks, THIRTY YEARS AGO, bet they got a real super big creep center now. AND like KENNETH COPELAND they would never let a real prophet or preacher on there and I got the data to back it up. HAVING noted that, I believe in the real GOD< JESUS> AND the HOLY SPIRIT and that whole org is ILLUMINATI< ALL THE SUBSIDIARY branches trafficking, hulled out nose planes for trafficking well coke, all that probably human victims the HUGE expanses of land, just like big tech, TUNNEL SYSTEMS< past time to run the devil out of the believers midst. FOLLOW THE TUNNELS AND THE MONEY< the fiat.
10:03 PM - Jul 07, 2021
In response Heal The World Joyful to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Qrispus AttuX @QrispusAttuX
07 July, 10:56
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
He might have woke up a few skeletons in the tunnels!

08 July, 07:40
In response Qrispus AttuX to his Publication
Idk I think they pack of them are corrupt. We'll find out.