Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
I am genuinely starting to wonder about whose side Rachel Maddow is on...

Tonight she is raising the question about who killed the Haitian President and even showed video of the attackers speaking English.

Night after night, she covers topics that the sheep would not have a clue about if she didn’t rant about them. They literally wouldn’t even know the audits were happening if it weren’t for her coverage.

Her coverage of Q, Trump, General Flynn, the audits, etc is only preparing the sheep for the Great Awakening - no matter what her intentions are, she is redpilling.

She’s either the biggest liberal hack ever, or potentially a sleeper.

Thoughts?

I’m 50/50.
10:01 PM - Jul 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
07 July, 10:11
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
maybe she sold out but I can not stand her. One of the most horrible people on the planet

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
07 July, 10:09
Very Very unlike HER !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GOD IS REAL @thcotty
07 July, 10:08
media is under mikitsry orders. shes forced to say this/cover it

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
07 July, 10:09
In response GOD IS REAL to his Publication
no passes...
for any of them...

I won't be going to the award show

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
07 July, 10:03
not going to forget...

that's all I know...