Dongald Trunk @DongaldTrunk
07 July, 01:46
D0N’7 LE7 ANY7HING EVER GET YOU DOWN. Pettiness is a reflection on them so never stoop & let them squirm! 777

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
Stay Positive and Do The Electric Slide!
πŸ‘‡πŸΈπŸ‘
https://www.slideshare.net...
07:33 PM - Jul 07, 2021
In response Dongald Trunk to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
24 July, 12:30
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
πŸ‘‡πŸΈπŸ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
14 July, 11:47
Hey Boss!
πŸ‘‡πŸΈπŸ‘
https://anonup.com/thread/...

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
09 July, 11:34
Wow, Dan! I just read your book. It's wonderful and perfect for everyone. It reminded me of Dale Carnegie and Napoleon Hill's books.
I love your points about speaking to the other's interest, IRA and manners. Very important skills.
I love this book! Thank you so much for sharing.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
15 July, 10:11
In response gcb 910 to her Publication
Truly a pleasure!❀️

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
08 July, 09:01

08 July, 08:56

08 July, 08:53
this is really cool thank you so much!

08 July, 08:51
πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
07 July, 08:45
I LOVE THIS BOOK. πŸ™πŸ»β™₯οΈπŸΈπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌ HELPED ME MORE THEN YOU WILL EVER KNOW.. πŸ˜¬πŸ™πŸ»β™₯️

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
09 July, 06:52
In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication
You R The sweetest ever Kat! ❀️