Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
07 July, 11:44
President Trump came out at 11:04am. Let’s look at Q post 1104.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
07 July, 03:40
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Perfectly Timed! 1104. Trump wants us to know... The stage is set?💥 I have a feeling 🤔the big tech BAN was all part of The PLAN all along! They will no longer have control💥They will no longer be tracking us? TRUMP will win BIG TECH LAW SUIT💥 Section 230! TRUMP never goes into anything to LOSE. #WWG1WGoBIGLY !🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
When you’ve got 5,000,000+ people willing to back you up by signing off on your lawsuit it’s going to be a little hard to lose, I imagine every person that’s ever been censored is going to sign that lawsuit myself included I have been censored many times in fact I am still being suspended from Facebook which I have four days left for posting something about the vaccine five minutes after I was unsuspended for a previous 30 days that is outrageous.
05:59 PM - Jul 07, 2021
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
07 July, 06:02
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
I'm not American...
so once again...
im out of the scope...

but yeah...

they most certainly got my accounts...