Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
President Trump came out at 11:04am. Let’s look at Q post 1104.
11:44 AM - Jul 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
07 July, 03:42
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
my business phone is tied to my personal iphone. I would totally disconnect if i could. 🤔hmmm burner phone?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
07 July, 03:40
Perfectly Timed! 1104. Trump wants us to know... The stage is set?💥 I have a feeling 🤔the big tech BAN was all part of The PLAN all along! They will no longer have control💥They will no longer be tracking us? TRUMP will win BIG TECH LAW SUIT💥 Section 230! TRUMP never goes into anything to LOSE. #WWG1WGoBIGLY !🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
07 July, 05:59
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
When you’ve got 5,000,000+ people willing to back you up by signing off on your lawsuit it’s going to be a little hard to lose, I imagine every person that’s ever been censored is going to sign that lawsuit myself included I have been censored many times in fact I am still being suspended from Facebook which I have four days left for posting something about the vaccine five minutes after I was unsuspended for a previous 30 days that is outrageous.

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
07 July, 01:27
Got my first cell phone in 2000 and got rid of it December 2020. You are paying big bucks so you can be tracked by the state. They can access your photo's, searches, camera and mic anytime.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
07 July, 06:16
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
Time for change bigtime.

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
07 July, 01:14

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
07 July, 03:43
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
LOL!!! love this!!!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 July, 01:03
TOTALLY AGREE. THEY ARE SPYING ON US. THEY CAN BACKDOOR. WE ARE BEING TRACKED, FOR SURE. NOT JUST SOME OF US, BUT ALL OF US. PATRIOT ACT BULLSHIT. THANKS, GEORGE BUSH, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE. THANKS OBAMA, YOU SCUMBAG!!!

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
07 July, 12:27
DARPA Lifelog became Facebook. Always was a data mine.
No coincidences. Mark Zuckerburg is just the recognised scapegoat.
He does what master says. I doubt He is even capable of thinking ouside of his programming. No coincidences. Knowingly.

Lori Noble @LNoble
07 July, 11:49
I used to tell people this and they called me Paranoid. LOL