Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Missing our friend, is he still out there somewhere?
05:55 PM - Jul 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
09 July, 12:55
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Praying for VK πŸ™πŸ» God Bless you and God Bless America! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Noelle Noelle @Noelle
09 July, 02:18
In response Sandy Mit to her Publication
What happened?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Joy @superradangel
09 July, 12:15
crazy because i have been thinking about him. we should start a wave of tag posts. maybe we can stir up a sighting.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
09 July, 10:37
VK is MIA - but perhaps up to other good things.
Then one like him appears on my twitter feed almost as soon as VK gone... https://twitter.com/JamesH...

Confirming much.

Only followers of this user (americanpetal) can see their posts

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
08 July, 07:04

chore Toke @choretoke
08 July, 06:57
He looks like John John, its in the EYESβ—οΈπŸ‘€πŸ˜πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡·πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡·πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Deborah Weems @Arielmarie
09 July, 10:29
In response chore Toke to her Publication
i agree

Praying Patriot Mom - UM β˜€οΈ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
08 July, 06:38
Hi @vincentkennedy wherever you are!β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Miss you and hope you are well. #FamilyIsEverything

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
08 July, 06:35
Jordan Sather on Telegram posted this saying JFK jr. is propaganda---- Sometimes I drop into certain Telegram chats from channels like GhostEzra or Whiplash to stir the pot. A nice little social experiment to test the collective consciousness on social media. I did this morning, calling NESARA fake, and the response I got was unreal. Some were probably A.I. bots activated to engage. Others were straight vile replies, for example one comment told me to put my head in a guilltoine. And a bunch of comments were promoting clear disinformation either about me ("Jordan is a govt agent", "Jordan steals work from Tore") or promoting disinformation about the topics ("NESARA is real! There's so much proof out there!").

Case in point: shill networks are ALL OVER social media spreading ungodly amounts of propaganda. They either promote certain psy-op narratives (NESARA, QFS, Flat Earth, JFK Jr., etc, etc) or they prop up certain individuals ("The Team", GhostEzra, ToreSays, Steinbart, etc etc.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
09 July, 11:14
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Ask yourself is it "hope" - or false hope?
Is it designed to make me "buy" a certain product?
(BTW JFK JR propaganda sells Trump).. while I have no objection to Trump sales people - they are just that - sales people. I would prefer to evaluate the risks and benefits of the item for sale (or person or personality) - myself. I don't like "hype"... I especially don't like false hype designed to make me look like a blundering fool if it turns out to be false hype.
If it's real - I'll know soon enough... and that will be fine.

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
08 July, 06:34
WWG1WGA @vincentkennedy , your presence is greatly missed!! β€πŸ™

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
08 July, 06:30
missed him soooo much β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
08 July, 04:07
#JFKjr Alive Torah Code by #Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai - YouTube

1Tamuz 5780June 23, 2020Shalom everyone,Thank you for visiting my channel.I have been saying for many years that JFJ.jr is still Alive!This Torah Code confir...

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
08 July, 04:10
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
If you know, you know Sammy! ❀️

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
08 July, 04:03
Hes on TG

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

RedPilled BaseballMom @Godwillwinagain
08 July, 06:34
In response Kimberly Dawn to her Publication
but it’s only 2021! I miss him! πŸ˜₯

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
08 July, 03:00
@kimrunner posted yesterday, notifying the community VK had updated his "playlist"...

He's "out there somewhere", and his actions have meaning...:

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
08 July, 02:31

Robby Ball @perfectsliders
08 July, 02:45
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I do follow that account, but not sure it's him

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
08 July, 02:50
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Not VK's official channel, just using that name ( It's noted in the T.me Profile. )

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
08 July, 02:27
We miss you VK!

Donna Martin @Meme17
08 July, 02:24
VK where are you? We REALLY miss you πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ₯³β€οΈ

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
08 July, 02:23
Is that "shadow" on his mask suspicious to anyone else? My apologies if it's been discussed before but it just started sticking out to me like a sore thumb! What is it??

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
08 July, 04:12
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
Looks like a fish to me. Very odd indeed.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
08 July, 06:44
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
Fish could just be pointing to water from his plane going down

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
08 July, 11:16
Yes, and is also a prime example of someone being missed by others they have never met simply by providing helpful, accurate information. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
08 July, 11:17
In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication
Forgot… And because of his little red panda fox. πŸ™ƒ

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
08 July, 11:03
OUT HELPING TO SAVE THE WORLD, & AMERICA SOON TO APEAR ?

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
08 July, 03:49
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
or SOON BACK ON WWE 😁

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
07 July, 10:25
perhaps? john john wainthepain01

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
07 July, 06:08
BUSY SAVING HUMANITY PATRIOTS STAND WWG1WGA WW