r363l l10n @r363ll10n
07 July, 12:30
🔴Just in case anyone out there is in need of any of DJT's tweets prior to being banned: https://www.thetrumparchiv...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
Much appreciated. But the message I need the most is Trump stating that "The storm has arrived". That's one that will go down in history.
02:06 PM - Jul 07, 2021
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Zippydog in this post can reply
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
07 July, 02:08
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
we've been living in the storm for over a fucking year, fella.

why do you need someone to state the obvious?

i personally doubt that particular phrase will not be made. it was misinfo to scuttle the rats

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
07 July, 02:22
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
Out here in b.f.e. we get major storms with 60 plus mile an hour winds, dust blowing blocking out all visibility, tearing up buildings flingin stuff from here to there. When it's over you have to pick up the scattered pieces and regroup. What's been happening globally is more of a shit drizzle. I would reckon a storm should be recognizable without question.