CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 July, 11:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
07 July, 11:44
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
What happened to Arizona? Promised bombshell after bombshell and nothing at all. Reality is not always pretty.

Absolutely amazing times! Low IQ, pure trash cult STILL getting conned every single mother fucking day!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 July, 11:48
In response SPORTS to his Publication
they said that the report would be out in august

SPORTS @SPORTS
07 July, 12:25
We were told big bombshell announcement a week ago Monday.

So now they lied about that and nothing until August? Wow.

Stunning what we are ALL witnessing. Once again, conned to the mother fucking max!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 July, 12:58
In response SPORTS to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏I ALSO WATCHED A YOUTUBE LAST NIGHT AND A LADY INTERVIEWED. SHE HELPED DO THOUSANDS OF AFFIDAVITS. ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SIGNED AFFIDAVITS WANT TO TESTIFY FOR AZ AUDIT. IMAGINE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE FILING IN, ONE BY ONE, IN A COURT OF LAW, TO TESTIFY ABOUT THE ELECTION FRAUD. IF SOMEONE HAD STOLEN MY VOTE, I WOULD WANT TO DO AN AUDIT AND WANT TO TESTIFY AND DIO AN AFFIDAVIT. HOW CAN A JUDGE IGNORE THOUSANDS OF REAL LIVE BREATHING PEOPLE, AND WHOSE SIDE WOULD A JURY TAKE?? REMEMBER, A JURY MAY NOT HAVE BEEN BROBED, BLACKMAILED, OR BRAINWASHED. I AM PRAYING FOR AZ AUDIT. I HOPE IT IS THE FIRST DOMINO. WE NEED FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS. IT JUST MOVES SLOWLY. WE NEED TO BE PATIENT.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
Thanks for the info. I was pretty disgusted when no report surfaced a week ago Monday, and didn't know about the people who want to testify possibly by the hundreds about the audit
01:01 PM - Jul 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply
SPORTS @SPORTS
07 July, 02:30
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
There is no doubt we were promised a bombshell report a week ago Monday. Nothing. They said it was delayed and would be out by the end of the week. Then nothing. Now? Nothing.

August? Absolute insanity. It is 7/8 today. Is everyone willing to be skull fucked for another 3 fucking weeks? REALLY?

what will it take for Jackson and Jillian America to say enough is enough and FINALLY erupt as one and end this mother fucking disgrace?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 July, 01:04
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
THERE IS A REPORT COMING OUT IN AUGUST. THIS LADY HAS COLLECTED THOUSANDS OF AFFIDAVITS. SHE SOPE OF HOW IMPORTANT AN AFFIDAVIT IS IN A COURT OF LAW.

SPORTS @SPORTS
07 July, 02:31
Again, we were promised some type of bombshell a week ago Monday. No way to put THAT cat back in the mother fucking bag. We have been lied to so many times, it's become acceptable because everyone expects it. When is enough enough? How many more pure, fresh and clean country skull fuckings can we take?

Absolute insanity is what we are ALL witnessing!