CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 July, 11:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
07 July, 11:44
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
What happened to Arizona? Promised bombshell after bombshell and nothing at all. Reality is not always pretty.

Absolutely amazing times! Low IQ, pure trash cult STILL getting conned every single mother fucking day!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 July, 11:48
In response SPORTS to his Publication
they said that the report would be out in august

SPORTS @SPORTS
We were told big bombshell announcement a week ago Monday.

So now they lied about that and nothing until August? Wow.

Stunning what we are ALL witnessing. Once again, conned to the mother fucking max!
12:25 PM - Jul 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by SPORTS in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 July, 12:58
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏I ALSO WATCHED A YOUTUBE LAST NIGHT AND A LADY INTERVIEWED. SHE HELPED DO THOUSANDS OF AFFIDAVITS. ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SIGNED AFFIDAVITS WANT TO TESTIFY FOR AZ AUDIT. IMAGINE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE FILING IN, ONE BY ONE, IN A COURT OF LAW, TO TESTIFY ABOUT THE ELECTION FRAUD. IF SOMEONE HAD STOLEN MY VOTE, I WOULD WANT TO DO AN AUDIT AND WANT TO TESTIFY AND DIO AN AFFIDAVIT. HOW CAN A JUDGE IGNORE THOUSANDS OF REAL LIVE BREATHING PEOPLE, AND WHOSE SIDE WOULD A JURY TAKE?? REMEMBER, A JURY MAY NOT HAVE BEEN BROBED, BLACKMAILED, OR BRAINWASHED. I AM PRAYING FOR AZ AUDIT. I HOPE IT IS THE FIRST DOMINO. WE NEED FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS. IT JUST MOVES SLOWLY. WE NEED TO BE PATIENT.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
07 July, 01:01
Thanks for the info. I was pretty disgusted when no report surfaced a week ago Monday, and didn't know about the people who want to testify possibly by the hundreds about the audit

SPORTS @SPORTS
07 July, 02:28
I am ready to take it to the mother fucking streets and fight for those suffering beyond comprehension. Katie Marie Hobbs is STILL at large AND alive.......very telling.

Who is in control? Hint: It's absolutely NOT patriots as that lie has got up and left the building!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 July, 12:54
TRUMP HAS ANNOUNCED HIS BIG TECH LAWSUIT CLASS ACTION AND YOU CAN JOIN, SO THIS IS BOMBSHELL. AND MASTRIANI JUST DROPPED BOMBSHELL THAT PA IS GOING TO DO THE AUDIT, LIKE AZ. AZ NEEDS TIME TO FORULATE THE RESULTS SO THEY ARE TOTALL ORGANIZED. I AM WILLING TO WAIT, AND GIVE THEM THE TIME THEY NEED TO DO WHAT THEY NEED TO DO.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
07 July, 12:34
Sports if you are so pissed off why don't you just take a break? If what you say is the truth what is the point of you even trying to stay up to date?