Doq Holliday @doqholliday
CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS ARE VERY EFFECTIVE.
2 BILLION PEOPLE.
GLOBAL.
SCALE.
REGULATION OR KILL?
PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER TO DECIDE.
Q
10:17 AM - Jul 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
12 December, 12:57
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Romana Didulo is effective, as is going after the BAR association, exposing minions matrix protectors.
Not sure how class action will work with the BAR associations out of the way and all the frauds by the members.
Doesn't make sense to retrain people and non people involved in crimes?
Class action all BAR members?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
20 July, 03:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
19 July, 02:31
I wonder if this is why we all documented and send in our grievances over a year ago??? Kicked off FB, Twitter for sharing truth.

James Cooper @s1mpletruths
09 July, 02:26
NWO to be sued out of existence

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
09 July, 02:29
In response James Cooper to his Publication
They need to swing

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
08 July, 05:52

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
08 July, 05:38
Love it!! Power of the people!! Not sure if relevant but I looked up 1017 in the Law of War manual. So cool how it can prove Q posts! Chapter 10 is next guess.

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
07 July, 06:32
kill, no more being regulated

Jody Donohue @Jody
07 July, 05:26
kill!

Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
07 July, 05:23
An Obama judge will be hearing Trump's class action lawsuit against Big Tech.

The goal is to get this to the supreme court.

Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
07 July, 05:22
https://www.constitutional...

JOIN THE CLASS ACTION!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
07 July, 01:42
My dad used to say, "I never learned a lesson I didn't have to pay for."
If it costs you nothing, you learn nothing.
Time for these criminal social media giants to learn a BIG one 😎😎

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
07 July, 11:19
let’s do this!
these tech giants have no right to censor our conversatiions between friends and family.
screw them…let’s take back what our country’s forefathers fought for 🇺🇸

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
07 July, 11:11
Are they really? All I've seen from any of the class action lawsuits so far is the same group of lawyers getting rich. Then using an implied contract to silence anyone else. Not 1 change has resulted from any that I've witnessed. But it sure ended the outrage quickly. Big pharma and big business have a fraud fund to pay out these class action suits.
This is the preferred method to deal with these things. Class action effectively silenced 2 billion people. This isn't even a worry for them.
I have dug deep.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 July, 11:00
9+1+7+7+2+2+1=29=2+9=11
9+17+7+20+21=74=7+4=11
11:11

So who has a list of current class action law suits that we the people can join against evils like twitwit, facebook, google, Chy-Nah, Dem states that are detroying our country and businesses, etc......

9:17 Q post

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 88957f No. 613352
Mar 10, 2018 1:08:14 PM EST
Anonymous ID: d89d4d No. 613295
Just because I'm a parent - Q, are all operators safe & healthy?
Praying every day.
>>613295
We appreciate all of the prayers.
We really do.
Thank you.
For GOD & COUNTRY (& WORLD).
Q

Q post 1111

Anonymous ID: 847662 No. 973021
>>972392

This was quick….just did bullet 2:

Session public attack

about 20 minutes ago live….

NEXT: RR
Apr 09, 2018 7:02:23 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: a12358 No. 973040
>>973021
Yes, plan seems to be moving right along. Context.
>>973021
>>973040

Forgot to post this along with original post:

April [A].

IG report.

Sessions public attack.

RR problems

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
07 July, 10:46
So for those of us who where banned from Twatter also, can WE participate in the suit with Trump Doq?

Rena Charboneau @Rena
07 July, 05:42
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
ive been banned from twitter since med winter and from facebook the past month. have 9 days left on facebook jail.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
07 July, 10:46
How do I sign up?!

Ministry For Truth @JAKE_TRAN
07 July, 10:43
GAME OVER FOR THE DARKNESS... ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEW EARTH?

EYEDROPMEDIA:

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
07 July, 10:24

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
07 July, 06:28
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
I saw it once and darn can't remember it now!

arba happihr @arba
07 July, 10:20
Are we now under Common law? New Law?
I was once in a class action lawsuit.
Dow Corning corporation "won "over the women they made ill.
Maybe with the new sheriff in town lawsuits will be fair.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
07 July, 10:18
+ may the 1st arrest be FauxChi

just sayn'

ka-BQQM !!