SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
June 15, 2021

"That is when the University of Rhode Island student first met JFK Jr., who was enrolled at nearby Brown University. Amanpour had been looking for a roommate while the former first son seemed eager to belie his family’s core values by moving into an off-campus residence that could provide him with some privacy & anonymity away from the prying eyes of his classmates and the press.

The two were inseparable for the next 20 years & Amanpour became close to the entire Kennedy family and JFK Jr’s wife, Carolyn. She grew particularly close though with Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. ... said ... the former first lady was like a mentor to her over the years. 'She took an incredible interest in my career, always encouraged me, mentioned I should get married' ... When I got an award she would send me flowers. It’s very rare to have that kind of mentoring.'"

https://www.survivornet.co...
01:44 AM - Jul 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
07 July, 01:50
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Send up a prayer for Christiane Amanpour, as she was recently diagnosed with ovarian cancer.😔🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Carter @MichelleCarter
07 July, 05:21
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Sending healing energies ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396