Tina Cogon @Rynnks
06 July, 08:26
Why are these "athletes" allowed to "represent" a country they obviously do NOT respect? I don't care about their race, color, religion, or abilities...I care about their loyalty and patriotism...If they don't agree with the fundamentals of their country, they need to represent something else.....

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Quilt Queen @Quiltqueentoo
06 July, 08:53
In response Tina Cogon to her Publication
If an athlete gets 1,2,3 or 4th they get paid. Most Track athletes are POOR. Pull her funding or change the rules. If they make it to the podium they have to stand respectfully with their hands by thair sides. There are ways to fix this. They dont have to have the hand over the heart but to turn away or act the fool is unacceptable and then to get paid, these athletes are lucky they are my kids.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Cogon @Rynnks
06 July, 08:57
In response Quilt Queen to her Publication
So it's about the wallet, NOT the country? Sorry....you have more than enough opportunity to pick a different route to a NIKE endorsement other than representing a country you obviously don't respect.

Quilt Queen @Quiltqueentoo
i just dont think she should get paid by USATF. I cant stop the nike contract but that opens a whole new can of worms because Nike is chomping at the bit to sponsor the athletes that will give them publicity. Nike is such a disapointment.
12:13 AM - Jul 07, 2021
In response Tina Cogon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Quiltqueentoo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Quilt Queen, click on at the bottom under it