Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
06 July, 03:52
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #nohtingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWiins
**see comments below from Gen McInerney-unverified acct-telegram

[They] will be going door to door, per Jen Psucki in a press briefing.
I have had some messages, Patriots wondering what we should do when this happens. Many, including me, are getting anxious about this.
In my opinion, it's time for everyone to play this scenario through...if they come to your door, what will you say? If they try to force the shot on you, what will you do?
What is legal? What are your rights?
We need to be prepared mentally...
I wish General Flynn would address this issue.

General McInerney-telegram-unverified acct
As a desperate move the Terrorist Biden Administration will be deploying Delta Variant response teams to neighborhoods with low Vaccination rates, basicall ALL REPUBLICAN NEIGHBORHOODS.

Shoot anyone who shows up at your door trying to force you to get vaccinated.

Put signs on your doors saying YOU ARE NOT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
Um, they don't have the right - or my permission - to solicit or threaten my physical well being on my property

I will have a copy of the constitution in one hand & my means of defense in the other 😉 , & will tell them in no uncertain terms to get off my property
NOW

It probably wouldn't hurt to know your county sheriff & have them on speed dial. They definitely have the right to not only toss the bums off your property but out of the damn county as well
11:28 PM - Jul 06, 2021
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Starry Peacock, click on at the bottom under it