Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #nohtingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWiins
**see comments below from Gen McInerney-unverified acct-telegram

[They] will be going door to door, per Jen Psucki in a press briefing.
I have had some messages, Patriots wondering what we should do when this happens. Many, including me, are getting anxious about this.
In my opinion, it's time for everyone to play this scenario through...if they come to your door, what will you say? If they try to force the shot on you, what will you do?
What is legal? What are your rights?
We need to be prepared mentally...
I wish General Flynn would address this issue.

General McInerney-telegram-unverified acct
As a desperate move the Terrorist Biden Administration will be deploying Delta Variant response teams to neighborhoods with low Vaccination rates, basicall ALL REPUBLICAN NEIGHBORHOODS.

Shoot anyone who shows up at your door trying to force you to get vaccinated.

Put signs on your doors saying YOU ARE NOT
03:52 PM - Jul 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
06 July, 11:39
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Print out the Nuremberg code and tape it to your door. Harass the shit out of them if you see them at other's homes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
06 July, 11:28
Um, they don't have the right - or my permission - to solicit or threaten my physical well being on my property

I will have a copy of the constitution in one hand & my means of defense in the other 😉 , & will tell them in no uncertain terms to get off my property
NOW

It probably wouldn't hurt to know your county sheriff & have them on speed dial. They definitely have the right to not only toss the bums off your property but out of the damn county as well

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
06 July, 11:13
1)dont answer the door...if you dont know who it is...
a) they will come back.
2) state its against your religion...
b) be prepared for more questions regarding that.
3) take the 5th
c) give them a card with your attorneys number...better be a constitutional lawyer...or one from the alcu....American Civil Liberties Union
Nonprofit Organization
4) put up sign "no solicitations"
5) will they be able to get us by phone?

any body have other ideas?

Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
06 July, 06:00
I will simply tell them my door has a combo lock on it and I can't open it unless they guess the right number. Then I will give them the options.....40, 9, 12 or 223? Who knows, they may guess correctly.

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
06 July, 06:07
In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication
😂

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
06 July, 06:25
In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication
i want them to show up at my door and interrogate me. Please do.

Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
06 July, 06:00
I will simply tell them my door has a combo lock on it and I can't open it unless they guess the right number. Then I will give them the options.....40, 9, 12 or 223? Who knows, they may guess correctly.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
06 July, 04:06
I won't answer the door.

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
06 July, 04:02
They better be willing to get a shot as well. Good luck coming into our red state and stand your ground laws

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
06 July, 04:00
12 gauge Mossberg 500 should do the trick

Lily Morales @Pachimama
06 July, 03:55
#1 Have your booklet or a copy of the Constitution, they cannot infringe on your rights. #2 Get a pit bull and let him greet these bastards!

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
I never answer the door for anyone I don't know. Problem solved.

Galactic Soul @GalacticSoul1111
When they come to my house, I'll probably be at work. No worries there. LOL (Or I won't answer the door for strangers)