Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Scavino tweeted a picture of Trump taken 4 years and 8 months ago in Sterling, MI. Two days before he won his first presidential election.
10:44 PM - Jul 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
WWG1WGA GodWins @coinqidence
19 July, 07:38
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
STERLING Heights : )

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
07 July, 02:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
bhagood 123 @bhagood123
07 July, 12:59
The first pic has 27 stars and 10 stripes... 27 - 10 = ?

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
07 July, 12:17
Eyes on Michigan, perhaps?

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
06 July, 11:58
💥💥🇺🇸

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
06 July, 11:19
Giddy Up!
Field Report comes out on the 8th!
👇😎👍
https://mobile.twitter.com...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 July, 01:43
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
That is awesome, awesome news!!!!! I have missed Field so much. I will definitely be praying for him tomorrow. Thanks for letting us know.
He is a very special man who taught so many of us and he really inspired us with his faith. Thanks Dan.

connie wright @cowri
08 July, 10:26
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Tears of joy...Field opened my eyes on 10/2017...I have been researching for the truth since...I sure miss him