Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Mar Fields @bullbearfields
08 July, 08:13
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
it is rotating even if i don't focus on the center i see it rotating clockwise, then the near center rotating clockwise and counter clockwise smal circles

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 July, 11:26
Rotates like a big tunnel. And in the center similar this, opening almost like a lotus...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
08 July, 09:38
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I also see something very similar to this in a lot of these exercises.
💚

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
06 July, 10:25
At first nothing happened but the longer I stared at it, the center started to move in and out, getting bigger and smaller. When the center was at its biggest, it made the rest of it spiral around like a pinwheel but only for a second.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
06 July, 10:27
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Whew, that one made me nauseous. 🤢

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
06 July, 10:09
It rotated like in waves, clockwise...
It stop for a nick of time, then move again, then stop, then moving again... 🤔😁

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
06 July, 10:11
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Your 3rd eye is really open a lot.

Charissma _15 @Riley
06 July, 10:05
The colors get more and more vibrant..with rays coming outwards.

Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
06 July, 09:52
swirls such that the center disappears.

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
06 July, 09:22
Does it appear to swirl ?

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
06 July, 09:23
it swirls...