TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
06 July, 07:26
Many have listened to Gene Decodes and you'll notice he often talks about being able to see through an illusion created by some and see their real form. He most likely went through the training at Area 51 or someone who had , taught him. This is what we will train your 3rd eye to see this week. And start with taking baby steps on who can see the light beams coming out along the angels in the picture. Its not your IPhone or Android and just print it out and its even more intense. That is only to see who is unknowing using your 3rd eye.
I will warn you there are some places you do not want to go to while Remote Viewing and some of what you thought were people are hideous evil beings , so when we start this evening if you would be scared don't participate. Once you unlock this door it can never be closed again. Abd honestly a lot of very scary stuff is out there. So once the bell js rang it can never be unrang and ykou will see this for the rest of your life. You were WARNED.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
06 July, 05:46
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I've seen this before, I just figured the beams were supposed to be seen. So I'd very much like to train this 3rd eye. Not sure how I can use it, but at least I could determine evil from just spirits.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yes, it will allow you to use many more sense than 5 as you have 12 senses in all. But, once the 3rd eye is open the veil between the spiritual world and the physical world is lifted and what you thought were once people you'll see their true form. That can be a demon, a Fallen One or an Angel of the Lord. Once open you can never close it again.so be sure this is the path for you.
08:11 PM - Jul 06, 2021
In response Just Diana to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
06 July, 08:19
i have question but dont know how to word it. For instance this picture. i saw the rays and some color but it doesnt stay. I have strabismus and I cannot focus out of both eyes at the same time. Will that hinder my ability to open third eye? And how will I know when my gain senses. (please no rude comments i have to seal with “lazy eye” my whole life.

06 July, 08:23
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
No, one man here is blind in one eye and saw it in vivid color . I believeit was Truth Seeker , but, don't quote mron that please.

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
06 July, 08:51
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Susceptible to suggestion, your minds eye is independent of your vision all together IMO. Just as a blind person sees from touch, you will know when you have regained your senses. You will feel it. Unique to every individual, we have all been blessed with this gift.💗🙏

Just Diana @Diana19
06 July, 08:16
I don't think that veil was ever closed off, I have been able to sense entities all my life. It's like a very heavy feeling and I know if they are good or bad. I have had runners..that's what I call them in my apt. They run from the living room to my bedroom, they do not speak or bother me they just run..lol I rebuked a very heavy feeling one several nights ago and placed white light from the source around me.

Just Diana @Diana19
06 July, 08:16
I don't think that veil was ever closed off, I have been able to sense entities all my life. It's like a very heavy feeling and I know if they are good or bad. I have had runners..that's what I call them in my apt. They run from the living room to my bedroom, they do not speak or bother me they just run..lol I rebuked a very heavy feeling one several nights ago and placed white light from the source around me.