TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
Many have listened to Gene Decodes and you'll notice he often talks about being able to see through an illusion created by some and see their real form. He most likely went through the training at Area 51 or someone who had , taught him. This is what we will train your 3rd eye to see this week. And start with taking baby steps on who can see the light beams coming out along the angels in the picture. Its not your IPhone or Android and just print it out and its even more intense. That is only to see who is unknowing using your 3rd eye.
I will warn you there are some places you do not want to go to while Remote Viewing and some of what you thought were people are hideous evil beings , so when we start this evening if you would be scared don't participate. Once you unlock this door it can never be closed again. Abd honestly a lot of very scary stuff is out there. So once the bell js rang it can never be unrang and ykou will see this for the rest of your life. You were WARNED.
07:26 AM - Jul 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Just Diana @Diana19
06 July, 05:46
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I've seen this before, I just figured the beams were supposed to be seen. So I'd very much like to train this 3rd eye. Not sure how I can use it, but at least I could determine evil from just spirits.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
06 July, 08:05
In response Just Diana to her Publication
Agreed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 July, 08:11
In response Just Diana to her Publication
Yes, it will allow you to use many more sense than 5 as you have 12 senses in all. But, once the 3rd eye is open the veil between the spiritual world and the physical world is lifted and what you thought were once people you'll see their true form. That can be a demon, a Fallen One or an Angel of the Lord. Once open you can never close it again.so be sure this is the path for you.

Just Diana @Diana19
06 July, 05:46
I've seen this before, I just figured the beams were supposed to be seen. So I'd very much like to train this 3rd eye. Not sure how I can use it, but at least I could determine evil from just spirits.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
06 July, 09:22

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
06 July, 08:28
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
so cute!

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
06 July, 09:18
I see "rays" coming from the center of picture? No colors. No pulsing. What if our pineal gland is calcified?

Mar Fields @bullbearfields
06 July, 08:58
are the rays beaming? or they are moving, looks like if you look at the sun rays

Bo`Pitt WarfareWarrior @WarfareWarrior
06 July, 08:29
I Can See Past The Rays...What Appears To Be Smoke Or A Thick Fog In Motion

06 July, 08:31
In response Bo`Pitt WarfareWarrior to his Publication
Very deep then

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
06 July, 08:35
In response Bo`Pitt WarfareWarrior to his Publication
everything is energy frequency and vibration. it is not smoke. if you match your frequency to the "vibration" you will see what it really is

Daine Hurley @Canuck04
06 July, 08:23
seem them as well....projecting from the center...n rotating around it????🤷‍♂️

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
06 July, 08:18
Very cool! Reminds me of sun rays.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
06 July, 08:08
I am not afraid to see the truth...

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
06 July, 08:06
i see white beams radiating out from the center

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
06 July, 08:20
In response Just Amom to her Publication
Me, too. Very cool optical illusion. Things are actually pulsing. LOL

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
06 July, 08:05
I see the beams clearly. i will have to print to get a bigger picture to see more. Ready for all truths.

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
06 July, 07:55
i see rays of light circulating. Pretty cool.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
06 July, 07:53
🔷Very Cool🔷