Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
πŸ”₯πŸ‘€
From Lin Wood
I have spoken with individuals in Washington, D.C. who were in the district on January 20, 2021. I have seen photographs taken that day at the time the inauguration was scheduled.

It was cloudy with snow flurries.

Does anyone have a list of who attended the β€œlive” television inauguration ceremony which occurred on a bright, sunny day and the swearing-in occurred several minutes BEFORE 12:01 pm EST?

A new President is always sworn in at 12:01 pm with military precision. What happened this year??? And what explains the different weather???

Would it be a federal crime to participate in a fake inauguration???

So many questions exist in the extraordinary times in which we live.

We The People are entitled to TRUTHFUL answers.
07:23 PM - Jul 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Robert Travers @Robert1957
06 July, 07:53
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Sworn in before noon. So what? All the evidence of all the fraud and mishandling of everything and yet nothing. If people aint awake yet they wont be awake tomorrow. The only people being hurt right now are Trump supporters. Rather than instilling hope with all the promises...they are causing despair. And that is about all that is going on. The left is being emboldened while some that were Trump supporters are giving up. They feel they have been misled once again. I know a lot of people that voted for Trump because of Hillary and Biden. Now they are thinking it never mattered.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA First @usafirst4
06 July, 08:01
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
Perfectly stated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396