Only people mentioned by VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply
Grace Rodrick @GFR
06 July, 06:34
In response Save the Children to her Publication
Not only in the US, i would think they strengthened the ring all over the world. My God what was he and Clinton thinking holding teh highest office in the US? how far did they think they would go ? and to think that hussein got elected 2 terms 😡😡God alone knows how much stealing they did in all ghe past elections!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
06 July, 06:28
I can't think of a punishment harsh enough for these pieces of shit!! It is going to take me a while to forgive any of these rotten souls for what they have done, but I will ... someday.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
06 July, 06:27
GOD will handle this demon.

Doug from Canada @DougT
06 July, 06:09
Under Obama, US Became World's Number 1 for Sex Trafficking and Pedophilia | Neon Nettle

https://neonnettle.com/fea...

Only followers of this user (Robynbird) can see their posts

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
06 July, 05:28

Val Simon @Elephant42
06 July, 04:15
What a POS he is