Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Marie _G_ @MarieG6492
27 January, 10:28
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
As much as I came to hate it, I really miss everyone being on twitter. Now we're scattered. I'm thrilled you, VK, Phae, Doq and some others are here, but there are several I haven't found. 😕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
27 January, 08:22
Dang! Even with most of us kicked off we still manage to set meaningful trends on Twitter?! That is some serious badassery!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 January, 08:50
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Definitely, some patriots but has to do with the Wallstreet craziness from today :)

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
27 January, 08:21

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
27 January, 08:15
😌very part of mi very very #PISSED MINDSET

ITS the narrative and ....PRESUPTION that #Trump PROJECT HAS

ALWAYS CONTROLLING #twitter ---> FRON BEGINNIG

TO THE END

NOW CONCILE with the situations that all of us lived of #censhorsip

what then ? 🤷‍♂️

#MANIPULATION ? 💁‍♂️ OF #MAGA
AND #wwg1wga

WHAT ELSE ?

MY OWN #REDLINES BECAUSE I ALSO HAVE #RED #LINES 😆

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
27 January, 08:11
I'm shocked. I just went over there looking at Powell's statement on the vaccine, and it seems like only liberal sheep are left. WOW.

WWG1 WGA @WWG1WGA_17
27 January, 08:10
HQQQLLLDDD PATRIOTS!!! 🇺🇸 🐸 💪