Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
Jon Neville @jonnevi
13 July, 02:13
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
Copper is great for killing parasites... will it work with Demons and the Deep State attachments?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
13 July, 02:00
Health care is broken and corrupt just like government, church, hollywood, education, social media, msm?

I rebuke them all!

Corrupt selfish people in RICO fashion for their own Greed and Power is so obvious now?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
07 July, 12:07
ive had this CopperZap for 2 winters now and i have not had one cold. you stick it up your nostril ( comes with directions/ not hard) for 1 minute each nostril. no colds no sore throats. it did NOT help my husbands BRONCHITIS though. so it does not help with chest colds only prevented me from getting head cold and sore throats. $75.00 but it has worked for me. And dont use everyday! it is metal!

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
07 July, 12:07
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
07 July, 10:48
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
for the person who got jacked up about ‘he hasnt stuck anything up his nose or gotten a cold in 20 years’, this is not like the covid test where they jam your pineal gland, it doesnt have nano particles on the end of it nor does it have EO on the end of it. it just catches virus’ in your nose before they go in and multiply. I just was saying what has helped me. im not advertizing for them ! just giving a testimony.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
06 July, 10:00
When the corona hit the fan last March, 2020, my older brother was in touch with a friend in Italy. They were telling him that the mainstream news in Italy was suggesting that the corona is attracted to copper and the reason why so many have died in Lombardi was because the older men enjoyed their espresso and cappuccino in the cafes where the corona was more likely to be found because the espresso machines are made of copper! I kid you NOT!😳

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
06 July, 10:02
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
more likely it/they was/were involved in crimes against humanity...

Italy you say...🤔🤔🤔

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
06 July, 08:31
Or you can drink water from copper vessels, learn more- http://www.wholesomeayurve...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
06 July, 08:28
Wearing a copper bracelet is also an easy way to make sure your body's levels are where they should be.

Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
06 July, 08:34
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Eat foods high in copper, drink out of copper cups, copper bracelets are excellent

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
06 July, 08:27

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
06 July, 01:36
If you have already researched it, please attach the link. Much appreciated.