Back to the Future @Backontrack
Logically
Election Covid & Vax Fraud gets exposed
What’s next
Will Trump get reinstated then decimate all the perpetrators
Will Trump launch a Military crusade against china and the world for the devastation inflicted on the world
No

THE ENEMY WILL COME TO HIM

War Games. The game is afoot

Economic offensive.
The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse enters the picture for the first time. UN – World Bank – IMF – US Federal Reserve. The entire financial elite of the world congregate to crush the world’s economies.

The principal Whore of Babylon (Monetary System) is visible for all to see

Military offensive.
Nuclear War standoff instigated
UN marshaling the troops.
War Games escalate.
Ingredients.
Economic war Biological war Military war Spiritual war

Dark to Light

Q The game is over when the public knows
Q The world will know the truth

Q Like Clockwork.
EBS.

The Military is never late or early, it arrives precisely when it means to.
09:48 AM - Jul 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Backontrack in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 July, 08:15
In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
20 July, 08:04
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
here is my worry about EBS. We have seen how they can create a " movie" . We have seen that perhaps there are " clones". these are recorded to be 100% honest all of this needs to be done in publuc with public witnesses. why trust EBS? Everything else has been a lie. Not being negative just realistic. We the people are the answer. We the people need to demand to see so that it is real not another narrative. We the people are the only truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
20 July, 08:21
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
Yes i agree it looks like we all toast and fooked.
But this is the only way for the entire World to SEE who the Enemy of we the people are.
There is no other way just look at us, we are programmed sheep obeying the establishment.
I might not agree with everything but there no other way to expose them.
Read my Q Brief on telegram it might help to give you a different view on everyhing.