Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Annette Evans Eley @WelshAnnieevs
06 July, 05:50
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
and then the health medics coerce you to jab these perfect babies with sooo much toxins! 😡 if id know then what i know now i wouldnt have vaxxed my children! How evil and misled were and still are our medical staff! i think some of them due to this scam have awoken and realise that it was all about money and eugenics!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
06 July, 10:51
My youngest daughter is due any day (40 weeks) with baby Scarlett Ann. Her Dr in Plano, Tx allows extra time before clamping cord, baby will be held & loved by mom while cord is still completely attached. I'm so thrilled to hear this!💓
We just need more Dr's on board with this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
06 July, 09:47
Makes a lot of sense.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
06 July, 09:32
Exactly, Imagine How Much Healthier We Would Be If Done Right!