TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
05 July, 10:58
This is an indication that you are already using your third eye. To learn how to view remotely and let your soul see the past, present and future if you see lines of light coming from the angels your almost ready. We will do a coue of more tomorrow abd soon a new ability will awaken you've always had. This means your 3rd eye is working.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
05 July, 11:04
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
How it suppose to work?🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
05 July, 11:19
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
The beams appear to radiate most profoundly through the single diamond shape of the circles construction, converging into and/or radiating from the center of the pictogram. You can use one eye or both.

I saw it similat like ELON has on his profil photo...

All rays coming from similar point in center of Picture. But i Cannot focused on all rays, i saw few of them, they diminished, then randomly other comming... Picture of Rays changed few times per second... 🙈😅
11:26 PM - Jul 05, 2021
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
05 July, 11:49
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
You got it. Great post. Follow your heart and not lying eyes. May God continue to bless us all...

The irony, coincidences, patterns... The Great Awakening allows us to see more than we could have ever imagined IMO. How'd I know that binocular vision wasn't necessary and that simple fact would apply with you? IDK. I just know I am on the right path and follow my instincts my patriot friend. Y'all my family now.

06 July, 09:36
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
Thank fren!🤗🙏😇