The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 July, 08:11
AMEN..! God Always Wins!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
04 July, 08:44
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I HEARD that last night.
Guess I needed to SEE it in print, to sink into my thick skull

I know I know I know it's all a fookin' movie/documentary.

I will _never_ bow to Satanic/Luciferian Evil OR its minions!

But here in Zombieland Hard-Left Masked Vaxxd LGBTQ CriticalRaceTheory CCP-ignorant SF Bay Area??
arrrrrgh.
It's rough,
to put it mildly.

These have been the hardest days weeks months years of my life.
And worth it?
Sometimes I think I was born for this time.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
GOD BLESS OUR POTUS AND EACH AND EVERY PATRIOT!!

Lord, hear our prayer.
Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
I hear you sister. We are leaving the bay area in three weeks headed for Florida. We are done with CA. Sad to leave behind the beautiful weather, state and so many lovely people but we know that we’re going to find lovely people where we’re headed and there will be beauty there as well. Every place is different but God has told us it’s time to go.
12:44 PM - Jul 05, 2021
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LaLaLo1776 in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 July, 01:49
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
I am a SoCali girl born and raised now living in FL, moved here in 2019 just 6 months before the plandemic (who knew). Best move I made, but I do miss my Cali beauty, weather, family and friends still there. I will never say I'll never go back, but I'm happy in FL. We never know where God will lead us and we never know his timing, so welcome to Florida.💗💪

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
05 July, 10:09
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Thank you sweetheart! I imagine I’ll be feeling very similar!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
05 July, 01:16
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
My heart will be with you!! ❤️
I would LOVE to move to Florida.

Hanging on here,
pretty much b/c I am a 4th Generation northern Californian.

My ancestors are turning over in their graves at the _Sick and Evil_ corruption tarnishing this once-Golden State.

Watch CA, Q said. Indeed!!
Somehow I suspect that CA will turn RED, via the audits.
Let us pray.

NCSWIC

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 July, 01:50
Radiant, we need you to get out here too...but I understand your reasoning. Things will get and the Cali we know and love will be back better than ever..Maybe thats when I'll go back too. who knows..Love & Light sister💗🙏

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
05 July, 10:10
I understand, absolutely. It really took a lot to get us to finally leave. Probably should’ve left years ago. I have no doubt that CA voted red!