Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
05 July, 03:17
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
💞🙌💥💞🙌💥
https://rumble.com/vje60b-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 July, 03:50
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
ThanQ...🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Berry Good @Berries4all
05 July, 02:14
Where can I watch it? Anyone have a link? Thank you!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 July, 03:51
In response Berry Good to his Publication
see WeAre AllOne post above...

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
05 July, 04:50
ouii 😎✊

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
05 July, 02:20
Without all this i may have never truly relied on God.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
05 July, 02:19
I understand that...but you can't reverse dead and buried from some of this "stuff". :(

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 July, 06:53
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Sadly, No we can't, there are always casualties in war. We have been at war...God wins

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
04 July, 08:44
I HEARD that last night.
Guess I needed to SEE it in print, to sink into my thick skull

I know I know I know it's all a fookin' movie/documentary.

I will _never_ bow to Satanic/Luciferian Evil OR its minions!

But here in Zombieland Hard-Left Masked Vaxxd LGBTQ CriticalRaceTheory CCP-ignorant SF Bay Area??
arrrrrgh.
It's rough,
to put it mildly.

These have been the hardest days weeks months years of my life.
And worth it?
Sometimes I think I was born for this time.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
GOD BLESS OUR POTUS AND EACH AND EVERY PATRIOT!!

Lord, hear our prayer.
Amen.

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
05 July, 06:40
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
We'll pray for God's strength for you. It would be extremely difficult for me to be peaceful and compassionate in your situation!

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
05 July, 12:44
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
I hear you sister. We are leaving the bay area in three weeks headed for Florida. We are done with CA. Sad to leave behind the beautiful weather, state and so many lovely people but we know that we’re going to find lovely people where we’re headed and there will be beauty there as well. Every place is different but God has told us it’s time to go.