Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
04 July, 09:54
From Ghost Ezra:
https://t.me/s/GhostEzra

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
GhostEzra ???? Really dude don't you have something better to do with your time. Time to get a life.
11:58 PM - Jul 04, 2021
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_from_Oregon in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

05 July, 10:29
In response Camden Beach to her Publication
Great analogy, but even my fish (in my pond) are more picky about the food! :)

We've been warned about who to follow, we have to practice discernment even with supposedly truth tellers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
05 July, 08:53
In response Camden Beach to her Publication
Absolutely right, couple years ago, twitter Ezra was one of my mainstay follows with solid, common sense truths. This new telegram Ezra does nothing but push the most fringe, crazy ideas out there.

John Tiger @JohnTiger
05 July, 12:14
In response Mark Estes to his Publication
Btw, how does "get a life" constitute an argument?

05 July, 12:16
In response John Tiger to his Publication
He posts stuff like this all the time, I used to follow him but he just bugs me. How is posting the meme an argument? Absolutely no facts and we're supposed to believe this dude, right.
He is just a rabble-rouser in my humble opinion.

John Tiger @JohnTiger
05 July, 12:12
In response Mark Estes to his Publication
Well, Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi was a freemasson

"Bartholdi, Frédéric Auguste (1834-1904) – This French Freemason was the sculptor responsible for New York’s Statue of Liberty. His ‘Mother Lodge’ (as a Freemason’s Lodge of initiation is termed) was Lodge Alsace-Lorraine, Paris. During the construction of the copper-clad monument, Bartholdi leaned heavily on another Freemason’s expertise, that of Gustave Eiffel, designer of the Eiffel Tower, for the intricate steel skeleton supporting the soaring statue."

(source: https://freemasonscommunit...

I don't know if Thomas Lawrence was also a Freemasson but his work is enjoyed by some...

05 July, 12:18
In response John Tiger to his Publication
You one of those statue tearing down guys huh?