Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 July, 10:11
I once said that a dandelion is more transparent and truthful than any person I've ever known.

....and they have healthy benefits

so I wouldn't fertilize my lawn chemically.

jus sayin... 🤷‍♂️ 👇

https://www.naturalnews.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
04 July, 10:36
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
No poison in my yard. I plant for the Bees too. They love my Hollyhocks, Honeysuckle, and many other blooms in my yard.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 @Sepia3c
No poisons in my yard, either, and I plant for the bees, as well. Apart from Hollyhocks... Mint and Comfrey are also well loved by the bees that frequent my garden, and... the hummingbirds love the nectar from the comfrey flowers, as well.
07:47 PM - Jul 04, 2021
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sepia3c in this post can reply
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
04 July, 10:53
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
I also go Hollyhocks for ME. Mine get over 8 feet tall, and I now know that every part of the plant is edible, down to the roots.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
05 July, 03:57
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
I didn't know that... thanks for the info... I shall do some research.
I've just, this past week, moved to a new house, so my garden is different now... have to start again, but in the garden that I've just left, I had a large patch of Honeysuckle out front, that was planted by the birds, I think, over the past several years. It just appeared over time, and created a great visual barrier between the house and the road. It's so pretty, and well loved by all. :)