Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
19 June, 09:47
I have been to Walmart as well as Kroger stores and the magnet sticks to the skinless boneless chicken breasts at both stores . WHY IS THIS ALLOWED??? https://rumble.com/virsxb-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
04 July, 03:17
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
China owns Springfields processing plants all over the country. Purchased in 2013. Enjoy that research. There's you magnets!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
04 July, 03:18
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Nothing is safe to eat until the CCP gets booted from our Country.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
04 July, 03:21
Tip...

That would include all the NZ rebranded crap as well...!!!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
04 July, 03:23
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
ALL. Some meat may slip thru although dont shop without a magnet!

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
04 July, 03:26
fruit and veg, seafood...etc

yep...
all...!!!

I'm in a position...
where there is no choice...

magnets or not...

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
I hear ya Patriot. We gotta eat. I just dont do or try not to do garbage food. Actually I eat next to zero garbage food.
03:32 PM - Jul 04, 2021
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JKrackKorn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ramon Rivera, click on at the bottom under it