Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 February, 07:43
Each Human must learn to Forgive Themselves First, Then to Forgive even those they stand against, it is for God to be the Judge. We do not know how all we have experienced has programed us individually, It will take much Love and Understanding to Save us All. No One Is Above Another, We are All ONE. What Many See in Others is Just What they Do Not Like within Themselves, IT IS TIME TO BEGIN REAL HEALING. Meet others with Love, understanding and respect. Allow them to set the rules within their comfortable safe space before you begin to "Wake Them" with YOUR Truths. I LOVE YOU ALL ALWAYS UNCONDITIONALLY AS YOU ARE, FOREVER.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot ALBlank5 @ALBlank5
πŸ’–This is so very true! Thank you for yet another thought provoking and inspirational post. πŸ™ We are all one in Christ.
01:11 PM - Jul 04, 2021
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ALBlank5 in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 July, 01:13
In response Patriot ALBlank5 to her Publication
God Bless You. I can take no credit as God is the one who wrote the plan for me, as He has for Us All. HE Loves Us So Much. β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396