Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Each Human must learn to Forgive Themselves First, Then to Forgive even those they stand against, it is for God to be the Judge. We do not know how all we have experienced has programed us individually, It will take much Love and Understanding to Save us All. No One Is Above Another, We are All ONE. What Many See in Others is Just What they Do Not Like within Themselves, IT IS TIME TO BEGIN REAL HEALING. Meet others with Love, understanding and respect. Allow them to set the rules within their comfortable safe space before you begin to "Wake Them" with YOUR Truths. I LOVE YOU ALL ALWAYS UNCONDITIONALLY AS YOU ARE, FOREVER.
07:43 AM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
19 August, 10:01
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
While I appreciate the intention of Love that comes in your messages . . .

Judgement on any level is based in fear.
Peel back the layers behind any judgemental thought, word or action & FEAR will ALWAYS be at the core!

God / Source / Divine Creator is PURE LOVE.

There is NO FEAR / judgement in REAL LOVE!

This concept of God being judgemental was created by MAN in order to control.

Forgiveness is difficult for many because it is misunderstood!

Forgiveness is "forgiving over one perception for another".
Why did I choose this experience?
How can this be?

EACH & EVERYONE OF US are POWERFUL, ALL-KNOWING SPIRITUAL BEINGS having chosen this human experience.

It is man made religion that has manipulated, brainwashed many into believing we need to be saved from ourselves & will be judged for every thought, word & action we take!
NOT GOD!

Its much easier to blame someone else for our suffering than to accept our own DIVINE ESSENCE & take responsibility for our

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
11 August, 11:29
Oh thank You for sharing His truths, Jason. Yes, forgiving others was a toughy, yet a turning point. My counselor spoke helpful words of explanation: "FORGIVENESS IS AN ACT, NOT A FEELING. ASKING GOD TO FORGIVE SOMEONE IS YOUR ACT.". GOD LIFTS THAT BURDEN FROM YOU. It is truly a freeing experience. Our God IS GREAT! 🙏🏻 Bless you dear brother.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 August, 11:30
In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication
Amen!! God Bless You and God Bless Us All, All-Ways!!!!

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
06 July, 01:13
another great post.. yes.. forgiving yourself... difficult! TQ

11 August, 11:10
In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication
God Bless You. ❤️🙏

Patriot ALBlank5 @ALBlank5
04 July, 01:11
💖This is so very true! Thank you for yet another thought provoking and inspirational post. 🙏 We are all one in Christ.

04 July, 01:13
In response Patriot ALBlank5 to her Publication
God Bless You. I can take no credit as God is the one who wrote the plan for me, as He has for Us All. HE Loves Us So Much. ❤️🙏✝️

Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
28 June, 09:43
Forgiven, not forgotten. Forgive Myself too for my own insecurities, allows me to understand others as well.

We Live, We Learn.

28 June, 09:53
In response Cosmic Patriot to her Publication
❤️🙏

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
31 May, 11:17
It took a long time for me to learn forgiveness. Your soul will not be at peace until you do.
I forgive you Joni Rivera, Renee Rivera for the theft of our father's bank account after his death. I'll always love my brothers and sisters. Forever!

20 June, 10:15
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
May God Bless You All-Ways. 🙏✝️I am sorry for all you have suffered, now you can be free, forgiving and letting go. Much Love to You All. 💕

Texas Patriot @Farmerforlife
18 May, 10:03
Thank you Jason for your inspiration and love! You made my morning! 💞

18 May, 10:04
In response Texas Patriot to her Publication
Good Morning. Love You So Much, God is SO GREAT to US.❤️🙏

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
05 May, 08:19
Amen!
no one above another

18 May, 10:01
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
💪❤️💪

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
20 April, 06:47
That is really good Jason

Preach it !!!

23 April, 11:40
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
❤️🙏

Angie Mac @AngieMac
20 February, 08:55
Wise, inspirational words. Thank you! Oddly enough, as I was reading this, a commercial on the TV had a song in it that said, "Walk a mile in my shoes." 😳😊😉✝️

20 February, 09:24
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
God is Amazing. He Speaks to us All. He Loves You So Very Much as Do I Always. Thank You for Being here, with Me now. ❤️🙏✝️

Lil Bulldawg @BulldawgPatriot
20 February, 07:50
i love this message.