Poppy Capu @BlueRose777
Each of these governors must be held accountable for their decisions!

But will they?
07:24 PM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by BlueRose777 in this post can reply
Carmina Smith @gamma1
27 January, 10:19
In response Poppy Capu to her Publication
I hope so! Wolf from PA has direct connections to Soros, over 6,000 killed in PA nursing homes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherrie Neidigh @SherrieNeidigh
27 January, 08:30
Someone forgot to include Jay Enslee of Washington State in this line up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @Verity21
27 January, 08:24
Deuteronomy 32:35
Vengeance is mine, And I decree the punishment of all her enemies: Their doom is sealed.

Terri Sparks @MadeInUSA
27 January, 08:11
Everyone seems to forget about our own Minnesota Gov Walz who did exactly the same thing ..

Triss Merigold @Holisticstyle
27 January, 07:55
murder is what they committed and thats what they need to be charged with

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
27 January, 07:54
doesnt look like it 😡😡😡 i didnt know nipple nazi was married and has 3 indocrinated commie kids with Kerry Kennedy (RFK daughter) who is a YUGE fan of DR FRAUDSShitt