Only people mentioned by VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
04 July, 09:15
In response Save the Children to her Publication
When I was researching the transgender agendas - "transvestigation" as it's called a lot - I ran across some observations several times that said the older the trannies get the harder it is to hide their true gender even if they're still on hormones & doing surgery
I've seen it with a lot of trannies presenting as male who are actually women, as well

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
04 July, 09:08
She's ugly as a dude too‼️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kj1 Hernandez @Texastornado
03 July, 04:14
Ewwww. well I always thought she was an ugly woman. no wondwr!

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
03 July, 04:06
I wonder how guys will react when they realize they've been lusting after male celebrities that they thought were women. And women who have been comparing their bodies to those of these celebrities and feeling inadequate, unaware that they're actually men and have a different body structure and body fat composition.

connie wright @cowri
03 July, 04:32
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
I tell everyone I know & I am a crazy old lady...they will find out * maybe they will remember me. They don't want to hear the truth

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
05 July, 02:30
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
I wish I had a pic of my roommates face when I told him!
But even a hint of possible "dingles that dangle" to others doesn't go well at all.
Our poor youth have such a heavy burden to bare already, I can't imagine how the Truth will effect them. 😟
God Bless Our Children. 💚
🙏🇺🇲🌍💕