Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
7/3/31 Truck stop somewhere in Georgia. I wonder whatz in these containers every time I see them. #SaveTheChildren
02:21 PM - Jul 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by JKrackKorn in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
27 December, 07:25
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
And hubby and I hauled a ton of them. Thinking back, knowing what we know now, I've often wondered if children we in them? I don't know. Maybe that's a good thing. I don't know that I'd ever want to know. When you go to the shipping yard to pick up a container, you're not told of the contents. You just haul it from one area to another, or to the port. I think about that a lot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
27 December, 07:22
Same here. I'd never buy a used shipping container for say, an alternative house or storage, but would have considered that before knowing. I saw one at the back of a Fairway market here in the midwest and just won't shop there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
27 December, 07:27
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
They need windows🤣😂🤣😂

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
27 December, 07:12
Same here.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
03 July, 07:46
nuclear weapons?

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
04 July, 05:11
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
they've been found inside before.

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
03 July, 06:15

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
03 July, 04:43
Evergreen containers popping up everywhere now!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
04 July, 03:05
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
When I do see them I see Hillary hanging from the end of a rope.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
03 July, 04:36
especially if they are refrigerator units?

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
03 July, 03:03
the way the light is shining on the truck i venture to think someone is checking in on it

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
03 July, 03:13
In response Ant R AYres129 to his Publication
I just now noticed that. good eyes!

The Real GrannyD @RealGrannyD
03 July, 02:40
start knocking on the sides when you see one. maybe someone will tap back

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
03 July, 02:54
In response The Real GrannyD to her Publication
Thats actually a great idea. Wish I had thought that at the time. I dont see them often but their out there.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
03 July, 02:32

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
03 July, 02:21