MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
03 July, 12:06
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

CIA/FBI planting narrative that Q and Trumpers are terrorists

New Social media site with ex-Trump aid but who also was Clinton Aide open GETTR. Cincidence?

Trump is not using it

What would you do if you wanted Q and trumpers to turn themselves in without knowing it

Do not be stupid

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
03 July, 01:04
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Exactly the deepstate still has teeth. Local law enforcement and some high level officials still have the ability to act. They can have orders followed and a lot of officers that don't have a core will follow it.

There is no different between an accidental bet that wins vs an intended bet that lost.

They both have a slave mindset that lacks the ability to process information.

Most people do not have a core therefore they latch on to anything that looks good.
these are the ones who took the jab because Trump released it or biden. Not that the jab on it's own lacks merit and purpose(nope) they took it because such and such said so.
Just like this platform they will join because he was on Trumps team.
And then get caught up into saying things that are illegal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CJJM Patriot @caribou
Knew something was wrong when I tried to join. gmail bloked auth code.
strange new fail to send messages in inbox.
I suspect my info went somewhere nefarious.
uninstall app immediately.
01:20 PM - Jul 03, 2021
In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication
Only people mentioned by caribou in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
03 July, 02:01
In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication
😂 WE TALKIN ⬇️ ??