Jason Webber @Haldir1970
03 July, 09:50
I don’t know about you, but personally, I’ve just about had enough of easing the brain-dead into the truth.

(I don’t really want the sleepers to die from shock, but damn it, I’m tired AF - aren’t you?)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharon *T* @sharons316
SO tired of waiting! Sounds heartless, but seriously… release the truth, let’s see some justice, and then let natural selection sort out the sleepers.
10:31 AM - Jul 03, 2021
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by sharons316 in this post can reply
Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
03 July, 10:47
In response Sharon *T* to her Publication
i dont think we have reach the brink of mental disaster just yet …exhausted absolutely ..hold the line you were picked to know …the choice is always about the others..this is your test! And it will be much harder…with anger…pray for open eyes and open ears for everyone .. you are loved

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
03 July, 10:47
In response Sharon *T* to her Publication
i dont think we have reach the brink of mental disaster just yet …exhausted absolutely ..hold the line you were picked to know …the choice is always about the others..this is your test! And it will be much harder…with anger…pray for open eyes and open ears for everyone .. you are loved

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
03 July, 11:25
In response Lori Nauert to her Publication
Thank you! Believe me - I didn’t come here and this far to given in! You are also loved. WWG1WGA! NCSWIC!! 😀