The Mac @TheMac
02 July, 01:16
Can we quench (or put a stop to) the photosynthesizing (piezoelectric) attenuated light emission of a virus (nanoparticle) from its self assemblance (solar cell) activation (semiconducting) using a single colour/tone/photon/phonon/electron transfer (FRET-doner/accepter) energy etc. Coming from an ultrasound phased array transducer (element) output (sonication) that can produce a square (binary-0-1) modulation wave that can potentially alter the state (OFF) of an alternating dipole (magnetic moment) seperation (positive/negative-high low pressure) of an oscillating point charge (Janus particle?) i.e. an electromagnetic (up/down-conversion) wave-creating a voltage-current (magnetic-ion core-plasmonic heated hotspot illumination) light splitting (electrodes) artificial atoms (in water) creating free radicals... ... God bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
02 July, 02:57
In response The Mac to his Publication
MOTHER OF GOD ....

i will put all my focus ... on read this

here we go 🙏

#MAGA
#Trump
#wwg1wga
#STOPTHESTEAL
#Potus
#QANON

... OK... i think that the #NANO shit on #vaccines ...

finally make all the bad shit by oxidation ....

i will give a second read later ... when recuperated fully recuperate myself ..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
02 July, 07:23
In response The Mac to his Publication
You may be turning handsprings, but this is way over my head. I'm glad that this is meaningful to you....and that you share even tho I don't understand what it is and you willingly entertain my questions. :) I wish I did understand more of the physics. I want my OWN Tesla electrical system so that I can thumb my nose at the electric company.