Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Good news for smokers...

https://comptes-rendus.aca...

Basically nicotine inhibits this crap v Seems they used Snake components or rabies for gain of function and receptors it messes with are holding Nicotine...blocking their spike protein better....

Who would of thought...

Not advocating for Smoking but this was shared with me and Truth is the Truth however it comes in. Don't let em Poke Ya.
12:21 AM - Jul 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
29 October, 11:41
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
There were critical C19 patients that went to alternative doctors, they gave them nicorette gum... Saved a lot of lives. My 74yr old mom quit smoking years ago, and has chewed the Nic Gum forever... Never got c-19 and we were not careful around her. She is spunky and refused masks and shots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
23 July, 11:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Neanderthal S27 @s27
23 July, 11:12
J/K.. I smoke...But it is NOT a good thing

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 July, 11:15
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
I do as well.
Don't do it.
Dick move on my part.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
23 July, 11:11
😂

23 July, 11:13
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
😁😎

memes matter @NoComment
09 July, 09:44
the most perfect giff to that very statement

09 July, 10:02
In response memes matter to her Publication
❤️🙏😁😎