Only people mentioned by MJWilliams in this post can reply
Lee Lewis @LeeAnn88
28 January, 05:04
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
I would like Nancy Pelosi to "try" to give my dog a shot :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olivia Dunham @OliviaMemeThief
28 January, 04:27
Both of my dogs said they can get the fook out of here with all this BS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Goldfinch @AmericanGoldfinch
28 January, 11:42
🙄

Crystal Sugar @Crsugar
28 January, 10:30
Not a chance!

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
28 January, 06:19
Complete Bullshit.

rayof light @Comeonman
28 January, 04:32
They must be low on cash having to milk covid 19 for all its got.

Charissma _15 @Riley
28 January, 01:28
yeah no.....

Meg Shortgus @Gussier
28 January, 12:10
horrible!! don't hurt your pets OR yourselves people!

Suzie Sunshine @LetTheSunShine
27 January, 11:53
There is NO WAY I am putting that crap into my pets. PERIOD!

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
27 January, 11:49
oh f ck no

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
27 January, 11:05
Negative-Wont be doing that either!

Laurel May @Jekmay3
27 January, 10:53
😧This is crazy town.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
27 January, 09:48
Absurdity 🙄 This must end soon.

Jim Cue @1QLight
27 January, 09:32
WTF-first it's Grandparents now they wanna kill our pets too-I'm convinced only the good loving people of the Earth will b left in the end-these evil shit stains have got to go if we r ever to be truly free!

PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA @dshepWeThePeople17
27 January, 09:07
The people who report on this shit need to be vaccinated, they are truly CRAZY

Justice 4 ALL @NoMoreBS
27 January, 08:45
BREAKING!
My independent research shows that house rats in the CDC need to get a vaccine from Kyle Rittenhouse.

_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
27 January, 08:05
Where does this madness end?

Butter Milk @Buttermilk
27 January, 08:00
so now they want to kill pets.... ?? They better bring help if they come anywhere near me with their toxic bullshit

anon one @Gamma50
27 January, 07:41
Never have we had to vaccine our pets. Now we know we are in BS land.

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
27 January, 07:32
This is insane!!!!! 😡

JaneQ Believer @DRKil54
27 January, 07:26
Big Pharma just getting greedy...or are too many refusing to take thier poison - they'll just get those who take the double dose to not line with all their pets. SMH. what total BS!

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
27 January, 07:21
These people are idiots.

Cathy QDell @Nine_0
27 January, 07:17
NOT MY PETS.

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
27 January, 07:12
Yes! Right after I get mine...or never.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 January, 07:00
actually isn't there already a Corona vaccine thats been for Dogs for years? 🤔

Lynnette Embree @Lynnette00
27 January, 07:27
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I've heard that, too. i think the vaccine is DHLPP. It used to be DHLPP+C and the C stood for Coronavirus. For some reason the C was dropped. That's what I read. Not sure of it's true.

Leah Johnson @RedPadawan
27 January, 06:59
teying to kill doGs now because God hides souls in them

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
27 January, 06:55
oh geez ~ any way to make a 'blind' buck ~ (((they))) are so stoopid ~ AND #Fooked !

cindy CLP @cindylpLUVCANADA
27 January, 06:51
Have to vaccinate pawpaw fruits as well...

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
27 January, 06:45
Guess they decided there are too many pets as well as human beings :(

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
27 January, 06:43
🤦‍♀️