Only people mentioned by DongaldTrunk in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
06 July, 07:30
In response Dongald Trunk to his Publication
πŸ’– her soooo much! Can’t wait for the world parties to start when everyone lays eyes on her and our man Jr! We πŸ’– you Trumpy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving @Yerinr
05 July, 07:40
I still have my Princess Diana Beanie Baby. I kept it in a box all these years. I admired her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
05 July, 04:29
WHO IS DENNIS ?

Kit McGuire @KitMcGuire
05 July, 12:05
With love, respect, admiration, wishing you well and God's richest blessings to you!!!! β™₯

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
04 July, 11:38
WE ALL LOVE DIANA!!

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
02 July, 02:52
We love you too Melania!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
02 July, 01:54
πŸ€—

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
01 July, 07:19
I AM HERE TO SERVE, When NESARA is implemented , I WILL BE THE FIRST TO ANNMOPUNCE MY CANIDACY FOR THE CONGRESSIONAL SEAT FOR THE 1ST DISTRICT OF MISSISSIPPI!!! WWW.STRAUSSFORHOUSE.COM