P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
I am now on GETTR. Follow me there and I will follow back so we can stay in touch. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… https://gettr.com/user/hii...
06:50 PM - Jul 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
02 July, 07:21
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
yippy!!! I signed up and followed you there!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
02 July, 04:47
No thanks. Already hacked with accounts gettring (see what I did there?) flooded with Hentai...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
01 July, 10:55
I've been hearing & reading strange things about that platform all day!
Think I'll sit this one out

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
01 July, 11:00
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Like what? I’m willing to give almost any free speech platform a chance while Patriots are being silenced by the commies on [their] platforms, but that’s just me. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
01 July, 10:49
Don’t be gullible. When Trump launches a site he will announce it. GETTR. GET trump? Get Trapped? After all this time people still fall for crap. No wonder the DS has used us as puppets all this time so easily. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
01 July, 10:51
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
Yeah it looked like garbage to me. Total garbage.

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
01 July, 10:58
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
Or GETTHER? When I think about it logically, it makes sense to be on multiple free speech platforms while the communists are censoring every voice [they] don’t agree with on [their] platforms. Perspective is everything.

01 July, 09:17
Is there any way we can check this out PJ???

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
01 July, 10:24
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
It looks like GETTR purchased their domain/website name via GoDaddy. ICANN = The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers. ICANN just regulates domain name registration and ownership. This sounds like it could be an attack on GETTR from [them]. The more Patriot platforms there are the harder it is for them to silence us. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

01 July, 07:37
This came to mind when I saw your previous post about GETTR lol

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
01 July, 08:05
βœ…βœ…βœ…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
01 July, 08:16
that demons done been gotten...

01 July, 07:36
Ooooohhhhh NOOOOOO!!!!
It said Registration is Closed! :(

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
01 July, 07:00
Hope you hang out w/us too?? Need mult outlets for a voice. Keep us updated on the progress. Not ready to jump in yet.

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
01 July, 07:28
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
I’m not going anywhere, Patriot! 😎

Donna Martin @Meme17
01 July, 06:53

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
01 July, 06:51
πŸ˜‰Followed. Great to see you there over there too.