Kim Runner @kimrunner
GEORGEnews Telegram - 5:24 pm Eastern...
05:30 PM - Jul 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
30 December, 07:42
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
so you dont think she is in prison? the person on IG and out and about doesnt look or act like her; but then again, she has been out of the spotlight for years! 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Murray @Stevie
03 July, 10:56
Anyone who has been following for years would know of the significance of Britney Spears along with her story. This is a massive red pill. They are terrified.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
02 July, 06:40
I so agree with you - I hope Brittany stays safe as she is surrounded by evil

Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
02 July, 04:55
Disney is the groomer. God knows what these "stars" endure before they are foisted onto the public singing & acting like degenerates.
Watching her sing "Hit me baby one more time" dressed as a schoolgirl was one of my first WTF moments concerning the music industry.
Popular music turned dark from the 90's...

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
02 July, 02:29
There are TONS of victims, some of them you think are bad....

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Patriot Vito @PatriotVito
01 July, 09:23
Did ya see this Kim? https://t.me/EzraACohen/15...

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
01 July, 09:19
Dump those people, they are not friends!

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
01 July, 09:18
people need to understand the whole picture. the children are what they are after. The parents are basically forced to sell out their children or they sell their souls for success. the families start this stuff when the children are young. some may never know they were born the opposite sex. a lot of abuse on many level. this does not include the children they kidnap or through baby mills (farms).

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
01 July, 09:07
Basically an indentured servant, there to perform!
MJ & Elvis were under the same regime! Hence qwitness protection a faked death and new identities!

02 July, 02:31
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
wonder how many of them that are no in protection will tell their stories.

Lesley Seplaki @FollowThePiper
01 July, 08:31
What if human trafficking is & has long been THE elephant in the room?

President Trump, Apr 6, 2020: "Human trafficking utilizing TECHNOLOGY…"

"What was Matt Gaetz trying to expose just before he was assaulted by fake news? THINK ABOUT IT!" - Randy Quaid, Apr 11 2021

Rep Matt Gaetz, Apr 3 2021: “THE US GOVERNMENT MAY BE ONE OF THE BIGGEST HUMAN TRAFFICKERS IN THE WORLD...”

“Domestic Terrorism Against an Individual...Because the [covert] crimes of Organized [Gang] Stalking, Electronic Torture and Mind Control are United States Government conceived and generated crimes, these crimes often utilize Military technologies not available to or even known about by the general public...It’s the most MASSIVE of all illegal activities, a well-guarded secret in the world today.” - The Invisible Crime, Prt2, Michael F Bell.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
01 July, 08:14
Yes, that is how we got here. We thought these Hollywood stars were just having tantrums when they would lose it - never understanding what they were being subjected to. We must never forget !!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 July, 07:38
I hope she is very well protected too...🙏

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
01 July, 07:27
There is alot of victims in this. A lot of victims in Hollywood.
Thank You for what you do Kim

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
01 July, 07:00
people Need to sort out how they process information. most times there are different things going on at the same time that seems different but they support each other

focus doesn't mean to loose your awareness.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
01 July, 06:53
I read the judge did not rule in her favor but allowed her father to continue to be her guardian and in charge of her finances. How fair is this? She's a grown woman. They need to be taking a real close look at this judge.

Jack Balooka @Crossthreading
01 July, 06:35
That girl is fighting very dark forces and needs all the support she can get.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
01 July, 06:05
🙏🙏🙏

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
01 July, 06:00
This is not unimportant

This affects a *lot* of people in the so-called entertainment industries, who are made to do things against their will(s) & are puppets for those who really control, make money from the slaves & the industries & have an agenda to enslave & ensnare the people watching or listening as well

I've researched on this a while & she's not just another "celeb" who went off the deep end for no reason. She & maybe others like Kanye West have a LOT to reveal if they're given the chance

02 July, 02:34
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
gonna get freaky!

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
01 July, 05:53
Very true!

I've seen what goes on, with my own eyes.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 July, 06:38
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
Sorry you've had to witness that :(

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 July, 07:39
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
💗💗💪

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
01 July, 05:44
I would bet all my silver her dad is the cause of her situation.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
01 July, 09:22
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
I was thinking the same thing, she definitely needs someone else to step in.

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
01 July, 05:32
just another conspiracy?
https://youtu.be/n7QXz6hDt...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt