Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
07 July, 11:00
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
Only safe one is NATURAL, BASED ON NUTS OIL etc...

Direct sun exposure screening if you have pure chalk white skinn is deadly for your skin, and you could have serious Burns, but normal cream without metallic particles is ok. Exists many 100% bio screeners.

https://www.uv-bio.com/en/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
07 July, 10:21
Thanks for the information. I'm not a fan of any of the many chemical concoctions that we're all encouraged to use on our body - internally and externally. I've always been suspicious of sunscreen, therefore, I've never used it, nor have my children. Apart from that, I've often wondered what cumulative affect - if any - all that sunscreen is having on the water in the lakes and oceans, as people apply it to their body, and then go swimming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
01 July, 02:45
So glad I never use sunscreen!

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts