TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
01 July, 12:11
Just wait a little longer it will make this pale in comparison as hundreds of thousands of vaxxed people begin dying. A hyperimmune response triggered by a second viral infection such as the so called variant CV19 virus. 2-3 years after getting the vaxx you will die.

Also using immune suppression agents like steroids would help. There are many others, if they are not outlawed, by the corrupt FDA , like HCQ was early on. When Bueraccrates make medical decsisions you’ve got some deep problems.. You do not skip required testing, given 100% of animals tested died within 1 year after getting the vaxx. Normally 8-10 years to develop a vaxx and these less than 2 years really. First ever vaxx to use mRNA although shedding active virus is indicating there is more in these than the spike protein.

You can’t produce the virus with only the Spike Protien. As shedding skin cells can transmit it.The Spanish flu didn’t kill people pnemomonia did it. Autopsies showed this as bacterial pnumonia.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
I was just telling my mom a couple days ago that it could be shed in skin cells. I really hoped i was wrong or over thinking it. We need to pray!
12:25 PM - Jul 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kdoner12 in this post can reply
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
01 July, 01:28
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
It is shed in skin cells , but, again the cirus is only leathal to those who got the vaxx. If you catch it used HCQ 4X daily /50 mg , Aziromyacin ( Z Pack) , Extremely important Zinc 4X times a day 400 mg , since without it you will not be cured and viatamine D at 200 mg and in 8-16 hours you’ll be well but continue for 3 days.
If you are vaxxed and begin to feel bad get steroids and a Z Pack as soon as possible along with Interfuron .That all I can offer at this point and I’m sorry. The work we are doing is around frequencies and intensities to destroy specifically the virus sequence and the resonation frequency need to cause vibrarion of the virus and destruction bsed on intensity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
01 July, 07:53
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Early last year some researchers were reporting that the "covid" spike protein was essentially cut'n'pasted from the "HIV" and that's what caused them to believe "Covid 19" had been engineered.

I suspect if true that's what was causing the spate of HIV positive tests we heard about in Australia. With the PCR test dialed up so high it's inventor said it could find *anything* in *anybody*.