Baba Milev @babamilev
26 June, 12:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chrys Thunder @ChrysThunder
26 June, 12:54
In response Baba Milev to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Baba Milev @babamilev
26 June, 02:05
In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication
Focus Points.

Excited about the messenger... I see ..but what about the message relayed? Should that not get the highlight or our attention more? Remember we are dealing with all kinds of people everywhere..plausible deniability by feeding fake facts is always a possibility ..I really don't know if he is real or fake nor does it matter to me at this point.. I tend to ignore that stuff out here but rather focus on information and data points.

Thank You for your opinion on the telegram poster.

Baba Milev @babamilev
26 June, 02:07
ps I am not really Baba Milev. Baba a nickname from my younger years Milev my Great Uncles pen name. So I am fake too??

29 June, 09:12
you would be a fake account if you spoke on his behalf and pretended to be him. The difference is honesty

Baba Milev @babamilev
29 June, 12:14
that's confusing to me. I am not aware of there is any REAL Baba Milev..probably is...so many people share the same names...my great uncle's pen name was not his name either...Many use his famous pen name (he was a hero to many) should I be mad? bottom line for me here is ... I will read their messages and realize the person speaking on these account is not important but the messages may be.

Now if a certified twitter account specifically says that is not my Telegram account and that person continues to misrepresent...

...then I think UGH person just wants attention and/or plausible deniability NSA operative or some other source wanting to get info out that current admin would arrest them for if known within the government. NOO Biden just said that girl who turned her back on the flag was showing free speech..shame he doesn't give that same latitude to all americans

UGH sorry I babble hope I didnt cause any brain frezes

30 June, 04:35
the message is important, but even more so the one who says it.
What I'm trying to tell you is that using a known name and not saying anywhere that it's a parody account or a pseudonym is already dishonest. Especially if you are making statements that matter.
Black hats are very good at using this kind of account. distilling false information into the real ones. It is a war of information I remind you.

Concerning the pseudo of your ancestor, nobody who uses this name (without knowing that there is a real person who exists) it's ignorance. you can't be guilty of something you don't know about. but by taking such a known name you can't say that you didn't know about it, so it's deliberate, so there is a reason behind it.

A lot of accounts on telescope are spoofed; fake people use real names of people on Trump's team to stir up trouble. not to have this in mind is not to understand the war that is being waged.

30 June, 04:36
to make a fake account to give confidence to the people who follow him and to turn their brain when it will be necessary, it is the goal of these people

30 June, 04:38
a drop of Q says be careful who you follow, it is well that there is something important, which it is necessary to be aware of

Baba Milev @babamilev
30 June, 10:16
I also follow Ezra Cohen...
He use to seldom post on Telegram and started with forwards from twitter.///and then some with notable flow through from some q forward aspect...on twitter clearly states it is his only account.

(I follow anyways..the old keep your enemies closer)
Over time ..I have watch him post some Qsensational positive things amd then it's quicky deleted.

This past month is different..He averages over one post a day ....and hasn't deleted them.

I guess what I am trying to say is I follow an invisible ripple...all pieces of information even coming from a pretender can lead to data points.

4instance the graphic here posted by the General will this ripple result in future breaking revelations? Maybe and Maybe not but it does open my mind to more possibilities that I had never considered regarding Spears

Had I not followed I would miss this data-seems pertinent in the big wave coming

https://t.me/GeneralMcIner...

Baba Milev @babamilev
30 June, 10:22
ps Q is interesting..but I always remember the line:disonformation necessary.... so then I never put much stock in anything..did digging for myself.

As far as watch who you follow...seems like common sense..watch who you follow and be aware of all possibilities...So many follow Ward and others..X22 I do not tend to follow any of them. I align to no one but God. I will listen to all with an open heart to learn as much as I can.

01 July, 04:42
General McInerney does not have an account on telegram or elsewhere, he said so in an interview.

and in all the interviews he gives he never says follow me on telegram.

I agree with watching what the other team says but just know who you're dealing with, it's just a tip.😉

misinformation is necessary, yes, to confuse the DS, not to make the Digital Soldier believe it and repeat it without understanding.

and it's a good thing to want to listen to everyone without blindly following them. I for one am as critical even of Trump and Q, unlike many.
You have to be fair in your judgment.

And to do your research by yourself is also the best thing you can do to have your own opinion.

Thank you for taking the time to answer me, we don't disagree that much !

Baba Milev @babamilev
agreed...appears brain cells simular...although I have an odd one hopping about saying you never know...those NSA types... plausible deniability would be a needed for some in current state. There are days I definately agree with you on that General but other days nope.

Inflitration which way did it go? I think both?? Eh I'll just keep on watching for now but I am seriously close tounplugging. Usually Major Election times, I'm only on social for a few months. This is crazy, I don't wanna be out here for a year..It's seriously cutting into my swamp time..the good kind of swamp!

ps

Thank You too..it'ss is nice to use social media as a real interacrion tool...nottrying to sell anything..just talkin..amazing..happens so seldom..most are just a one way direction
11:57 AM - Jul 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by babamilev in this post can reply
06 July, 04:45
I understand that you stay away from social networks. It's unfortunately the only way I have, like many I guess, to get almost all the news and to make my own opinion, without the TV giving me its own.

I think that all the information is good to have in mind, sometimes we manage to recross them and continue the puzzle.

It's also nice to exchange, even more incredible that we are not on the same continent!

Very good day to you and see you soon for the next news!

Baba Milev @babamilev
06 July, 11:12