Baba Milev @babamilev
26 June, 12:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chrys Thunder @ChrysThunder
26 June, 12:54
In response Baba Milev to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Baba Milev @babamilev
26 June, 02:05
In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication
Focus Points.

Excited about the messenger... I see ..but what about the message relayed? Should that not get the highlight or our attention more? Remember we are dealing with all kinds of people everywhere..plausible deniability by feeding fake facts is always a possibility ..I really don't know if he is real or fake nor does it matter to me at this point.. I tend to ignore that stuff out here but rather focus on information and data points.

Thank You for your opinion on the telegram poster.

Baba Milev @babamilev
26 June, 02:07
ps I am not really Baba Milev. Baba a nickname from my younger years Milev my Great Uncles pen name. So I am fake too??

you would be a fake account if you spoke on his behalf and pretended to be him. The difference is honesty
09:12 AM - Jun 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by ChrysThunder in this post can reply
Baba Milev @babamilev
29 June, 12:14
In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication
that's confusing to me. I am not aware of there is any REAL Baba Milev..probably is...so many people share the same names...my great uncle's pen name was not his name either...Many use his famous pen name (he was a hero to many) should I be mad? bottom line for me here is ... I will read their messages and realize the person speaking on these account is not important but the messages may be.

Now if a certified twitter account specifically says that is not my Telegram account and that person continues to misrepresent...

...then I think UGH person just wants attention and/or plausible deniability NSA operative or some other source wanting to get info out that current admin would arrest them for if known within the government. NOO Biden just said that girl who turned her back on the flag was showing free speech..shame he doesn't give that same latitude to all americans

UGH sorry I babble hope I didnt cause any brain frezes

30 June, 04:35
the message is important, but even more so the one who says it.
What I'm trying to tell you is that using a known name and not saying anywhere that it's a parody account or a pseudonym is already dishonest. Especially if you are making statements that matter.
Black hats are very good at using this kind of account. distilling false information into the real ones. It is a war of information I remind you.

Concerning the pseudo of your ancestor, nobody who uses this name (without knowing that there is a real person who exists) it's ignorance. you can't be guilty of something you don't know about. but by taking such a known name you can't say that you didn't know about it, so it's deliberate, so there is a reason behind it.

A lot of accounts on telescope are spoofed; fake people use real names of people on Trump's team to stir up trouble. not to have this in mind is not to understand the war that is being waged.