TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
Adding to Trump’s woes, grand jury indicts his core business.
To be Unsealed circa 3 pm EST today. What awaits President Trump will be known afterwards.

https://www.msnbc.com/rach...
10:14 AM - Jul 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Stacy Stewart @bss2rt
01 July, 10:45
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
why do you post stupid stories from MSM? nothing they have is reliable, especially from Rachel Maddow?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
01 July, 10:44
Prayers for our President and his family. He has been relentlessly attacked by these predators since day 1. He has taken all of these arrows for us and our America. He is what a hero looks like.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
01 July, 10:30
I am not certain Trump will be arrested. If he is I am not sure that goes with the Q post first arrest will bring mass.... who is to know if the first arrest that post is referring to wasn't Epstein, Weinstein, as both of those would have caused mass panic and awakening! Trump being arrested just makes sense in regards to the gut punch and it involving him IMHO.

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
01 July, 10:48
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
We will see ,but, I pray not.

KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
01 July, 10:52
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
At this point...let's just get on with it..