Eric Larson @ericman375
01 July, 10:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 July, 10:03
In response Eric Larson to his Publication
COMATOSE WILL NEVER WAKE UP UNTIL IT HAPPENS T THEM PERSONALLY, AND THEN THEY WILL CRY AND BEG FOR OUR HELP WHILE THEY IGNORE US IN OUR NEED

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eric Larson @ericman375
I commented to a friend who was having difficulty trying to wake up people in her circle. I told her that at this point, it's like shaking gravestones and yelling "WAKE UP!"
10:10 AM - Jul 01, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ericman375 in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 July, 10:34
In response Eric Larson to his Publication
IF IT IS NOT IN THEIR IMMEDIATE BENEFIT, THEY WILL NEVER WAKE UP. THEY ARE TOO SELFISH. THEY CANNOT PUT THEMSELVES IN SOMEONE ELSE'S SHOES BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE COMPASSION.

Eric Larson @ericman375
01 July, 10:41
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
That's what's been bugging me. They really don't have compassion. It's always "As long as it doesn't affect ME."